Decision Maker Advocacy
Decision Maker Advocacy includes technical assistance that is specific to engaging key officials and decision makers who have the power to give you what you want in your campaign.
- Consultant support to be a thought partner to work through the key tools to help in policy campaign planning such as:
- Tips for meeting with lawmakers and testifying at public hearings.
- Worksheets to help you research the policy-making process.
- Pathways of influence worksheets to help you determine the best approach to decision makers.
- Worksheets to identify key decision-makers in key positions to move your campaign.